Returns ASA DISTRESSED
Quote data as of close: 12/06/2023
ASA Distressed is exclusive for professional investors and the goal is to generate high returns in the long term through the acquisition of non-performing loans that are sourced from ASA’s proprietary network of businesses and business owners, or through other financial market participants. The fund employs systematic analyses of credits and is supported by efficient recovery and renegotiation of collateral.
Emerson DantasHead | ASA Distressed
Emerson Dantas is a lawyer, with a postgraduate degree in business management from FGV. With more than 20 years of experience in the areas of litigation and distressed asset management, he worked at Banco Safra and Recovery BTG Pactual. At ASA Investments, he is responsible for ASA Distressed, a credit rights investment fund focused on managing distressed assets.
1. Pricing and asset acquisition
- Search for qualified assets for acquisition credit.
- Preliminary analysis and pricing for purchase proposal.
- The asset's executive board authorizes the Investment.
- Institutional Relations
- Executive Board
2. Systematic analysis and action plan
- Negotiation, treaties, formalization and payment of the assigment.
- Deepening investigation research.
- Structuring the legal rational for distributing the applicable measures.
- Institutional Relations and Back Office
- Property Research
3. Recovery strategy
- Hiring an External Office and filing measures.
- By obtaining favorable decisions, seek credit recovery through negotiation.
- Portfolio Management
- External Office
PORTFOLIO OF ASSETS ACQUIRED FROM CREDITORS WITH HIGH RECOVERY POTENTIAL, SUPPORTED BY THOROUGH PROPRIETARY ANALYSIS.
PURCHASE OF RESTRUCTURED LOANS FROM CREDITORS.
LABOR LITIGATION CREDITS
ACQUISITION OF RECEIVABLES THAT ORIGINATED FROM LEGAL ACTIONS TAKEN BY WORKERS AGAINST THEIR EMPLOYERS.
ACQUISITION OF REVEIVABLES AGAINST PUBLIC ENTITIES THAT ORIGINATED THROUGH LITIGATION.
Select one of the partner platforms below to
invest in the ASA DISTRESSED fund or to open your account:
Hi! We have received your message and will respond shortly by email.